Oldham, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £18000 per annum
3 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an Credit Controller for a well known and very reputable business based in Oldham. This family run company have a great presence within and around North Manchester manufacturing and distributing there product nationally with a key passion for service.
Full time - Permanent
Salary - £17-18k
Hours - 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Benefits - 21 days holiday, onsite parking
Location - Oldham
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Responsible for approximately 3000 live accounts
- Manage the ledgers
- Commute internally and externally
- Manage the aged debt
- Reduce the outstanding debt on the accounts
- Responsible for incoming queries.
- Maintaining detailed client records on relevant systems
- Ensure invoices are cleared for payment
- Maintaining an accurate record of all actions taken.
- Resolving customer queries and disputes,
- Liaising with other departments
- Credit Control experience
- Hardworking and driven attitude
- Some experience within a finance environment
- Will demonstrate a professional manner with customers and colleagues.
- Will be able to work to deadlines.
- Will demonstrate and use their initiative.
- Will be able to work under pressure and maintain accuracy.
- Must be supportive of colleagues and offer assistance when required.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Aaron at email@example.com, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.