Bury, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £21000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Credit Controller / Collections Advisor
18,000 - 21,000 dependent on experience
Bury, North Manchester
My Client, a household name in the service sector, are looking to add another valued member to their Credit Control team on a permanent basis.
The business has lots of career progression success stories across management teams for committed and career driven individuals. The company genuinely believes that their people are their best asset and therefore are committed to providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent annual bonus structure
- Free car parking and smart casual dress
- Regular company paid team building outings
- Flexitime and generous holidays
- Discounts and childcare vouchers
- Weekdays only - no weekend work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of your own Ledger
- Making outbound calls with a view to driving debt down
- Solving account queries and disputes
- Working towards Credit Control targets and KPI's
- Building relationships with debtors on your ledger and providing excellent Customer Service at all times
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Credit Control role
- Confident and Resilient in the face of challenge
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
As a voice for the business, the ideal candidate will be a passionate and persistent individual, with the ability to be emotionally intelligent and attentive to detail whilst navigating their workload.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV via the portal for further conversation and consideration. Alternatively, please call Finola Kelly on 0161 622 9899.