Bury, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £24000 per annum + + annual bonus
3 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller for a well esteemed company in the Bury area.
The company's reputation and market approach have stimulated their growth carrying them into their 21st year of trade, with no anticipation of slowing down. Due to their modern approach and traditional values, their success now presents a tremendous opportunity for an enthusiastic, intelligent and capable individual to be involved in the successful running of a busy a busy accounting function.
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 + annual bonus
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days annual salary plus statutory holidays
Benefits: Free on-site parking, internal annual bonus scheme based on profit and personal objectives
- Primarily responsible for the credit control across various brands
- Chasing overdue payments by telephone, email and letter
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use of credit reference agencies
- Money Claim on Line
- Updating notes using SAGE
- Achieving cash collection targets
- Producing various monthly and weekly reports using Excel and Word
- Posting cash receipts
- Collecting direct debit payments
- Liaising with credit brokers
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Minimum of 5 A-C GSCE's or equivalent
- Strong credit control experience
- Must demonstrate a professional manner speaking with both customers and colleagues
- Must have some Accounts Office experience
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines and work under pressure maintaining accuracy at all times
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise when necessary
- Should demonstrate a desire to understand company operations, systems and values
- Offer to support/assist colleagues when required
- Should be keen to integrate into a Team and the company
- Should have a solid confidence in working on Microsoft Office software's including Word and Excel
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Kat at Kat@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.