Keighley, West Yorkshire
3 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
£10 - 12 per hour depending on experience
Are you keen to work in an exciting, close knit finance team?
Does the fast flow of manufacturing industry get you motivated?
Are you able to start straight away and hit the ground running?
My client is an organically growing manufacturer based in Keighley and is looking for a credit controller to start as soon as possible. This is an ongoing temporary position with the view to becoming permanent.
The role involves:-
- Building relationships
- Maintaining the debtors ledger
- Posting payments to the ledger
- Offering credit limits to customers
- Carrying out customer payment reviews
- Weekly cash payment collection from large customers
- Weekly forecasting for incoming debt
- Internal and External queries
You will have:-
- Previous accounts experience
- Previous accounts software experience (Sage, Quickbooks, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbally and written
- Exemplary relationship building skills
As this is a temporary role you will need to be available immediately to register with us and interview at short notice.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Rebecca at email@example.com, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.