Leeds, West Yorkshire
£16500 - £19000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client who is part of a larger group is seeking to recruit for a Branch Administrator to join a small team.
This varied and diverse role, working within a small team to ensure all daily operations and functions at the branch are carried out to the best standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Sales administration - Receiving and processing customer orders and enquiries, invoice and credit note administration.
- Stock control / purchasing - Ensure stock is reviewed according to the timetable and to the supplier's criteria, checking customer back orders, chasing stock in, booking stock in on the computer, updating notes on the computer system and arranging stock checks.
- Cash handling / banking / filling in cash sheets for the accounts team / end of day credit card reports.
- Sales analysis
- Quote administration
- Deal with post, and general franking etc
- Serve customers on the trade counter, liaising with the warehouse team to occasionally pick and pack customer orders.
- Occasional handling of goods inwards and checking off supplier paperwork.
- Tachograph administration and any other necessary administration duties.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. Free on site parking
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration
mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.