Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £10 per hour
15 days ago
Are you tentative and can listen without judgement?
Can you show empathy to customers and put yourself in their shoes?
Our client is one of the biggest supermarkets in the world, and they live and breathe their values of having a customer mind-set, doing the right thing and engaging people. Therefore, when a customer has a reason to speak to one of the dedicated Customer Resolution Team members, they need someone with a patient listening ear, someone who can relate and empathise with their circumstances, someone who can show a true passion to help resolve their issue or concern and offer a heartfelt solution. Could this be you?
An opportunity to join a global leading business has become available in one of their crucial teams, Customer Resolutions. This team act as a second point of contact for escalated complaints made by customers who are dissatisfied with their initial service. This role plays a key part in the satisfaction of the businesses thousands' of customers each day, and has become available to join the team on a temporary on-going basis, covering 37.5hours per week and working on a rota that includes evening and weekend work.
The role will include, but not be exclusive of the following duties:
- Acting as a pivotal point of contact for dissatisfied customers
- Having difficult conversations with customers and stores in relation to complaints and queries
- Logging and updating complaints and customer accounts as per required
- Liaising with stores and managers, external to the Head Office in relation to offering solutions and getting finer details to better enable a response to the customer
- Patiently allow a customer to discuss their concern without interruption, judgement or questioning of feelings
- Putting yourself in the customers position and relating to their circumstances
- Offering good will gestures to customers
- Offering solutions to customers and explaining how things may have occurred initially
To fit into this team, environment and business, you will need to demonstrate the following skill sets and values:
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and be continuously supportive of your peers
- Offer a helpful and approachable attitude to colleagues
- Be customer focused with a passion to help
- Can communicate effectively to each and every customer
- A patient and calm nature with the ability to listen
- Quick thinking and can offer solutions and suggestions suitable to the customers circumstances
- A professional manner at all times
- A flexible approach to work
- Excellent time keeping record, very punctual and reliable
The role requires the following experience to be successful:
- Solid previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor
- Experience of handling complex complaints
- Basic computing skills
If you feel your experience and skill set would be transferable and valuable to our client, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.