Leeds, West Yorkshire
£8.50 - £9.44 per hour + Other Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Resolutions Team
Are you passionate to work for a world wide business? Do you hold experience resolving customer queries? Brilliant! Please read on today and apply for work with us!
Our client is a global leader in the Supermarket world, and is on the look out for experienced, passionate and empathetic individuals to join their Customer Resolutions Team on a temporary to permanent basis, to assist customers with complaints in regards to products and orders. The Team is a second point of contact for customers after speaking with the service centre team initially.
The role will include, but not be exclusive of, the following duties:
- Acting as a contact person for customers who are not satisfied with their product and have already been in conversation with the customer service team.
- Providing a polite and calm service to customers at all times
- Listening to customers and reading between the lines on each and every call
- Making a clear and honest log of customer complaints and calls
- Inputting data and recording information correctly and accurately
To be successful for this role, you will need the below skills and attributes:
- A calm and patient nature
- Ability to listen at all times
- A professional telephone manner
- Experienced with Customer Complaints / Service Advisor
- Confident in dealing with dissatisfied customers
- Administrative skills
- An empathetic approach to customers
- A positive attitude to resolve issues
- The ability to learn fast and work individually towards a team goal
Our client is keen to consider individuals looking for full or part time employment, however you would need to be available immediately or at very short notice.
If you match the above criteria and feel you would be suitable for this role - please apply today and we will consider your CV. Also, if you would be interested in working for our client in a similar role, however do not quite match this one, please get in touch with us today via 0113 271 2666.