Bury, Greater Manchester
£17000 - £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of our client that are a household name and reputable business.
The business has lots of career progression success stories across management teams for committed and career driven individuals. The company genuinely believes that their people are their best asset and therefore are committed to providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
As Customer Experience Advisor,you would also be responsible for supply transfer, asset management and a number of other administrative tasks providing essential support to all areas of the business.
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN AN OFFICE BASED CUSTOMER FOCUSED ROLE.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent annual bonus structure
- Free car parking and smart casual dress
- Regular company paid team building outings
- Flexitime and generous holidays
- Discounts and childcare vouchers
- Weekdays only - no weekend work
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives customer requests by telephone or email, provides information requested or ascertains who best to provide the information
- Ensure customer and broker enquiries are resolved within a timely and effective manner
- Shared management of the busy shared customer enquiry inbox
- Process all contracts ensuring that the customer accounts and payment details are set up correctly (data entry)
- Liaising with associated third parties both verbally and in writing
- Seek to identify process or system improvements
- Ensure documents and letters are produced and distributed accurately
- Maintaining data accuracy
- Type documents as requested
- Keeping notes on customer accounts up to date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships
- Excellent IT skills, with proven working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work
- Able to multi task and prioritise within a challenging environment
- Able to work well both individually as well as part of a team
Please note that Mpeople can not respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.