Morley, West Yorkshire
£8.50 - £9 per hour + parking, subsidized canteen
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Administrator- Part Time
£8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities Customer Service Administrators who are available for an immediate start within a Payments and Fraud department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp to perm contract
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Supporting our off shore contact center/stores with complex customer payment queries
- Dealing with real time issues and prioritizing workload is key
- Identify issues in order to alert our Operations Team to investigate
- Attention to detail is key as working with confidential customer information.
- Analyzing data to spot potential fraudulent orders
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Experience of dealing with technical complaints
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- Experience of Data Analysis
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
- Share Information and work comfortably within a team.
- Basic computing skills
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest, then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course