Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£8.83 - £9.23 per hour
2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
£8.83 per hour (rising to £9.23 after 12 weeks)
5 out of 7 days a week. Working hours 2pm - 10pm
Temporary to permanent
Mpeople are currently seeking Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our client based in Rochdale. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a unique and exciting role with one of the UK's top 4 supermarkets that provides multiple benefits and great career prospects.
These roles are initially on a temporary basis but are ongoing with the view to becoming permanent for the right candidates. You will need to be immediately available to register with us, interview and start the new role as soon as possible.
About the role:
- Managing and monitoring the flow of parcels around our network of 650 stores and 25 distribution centres, and collecting stock from over 100 clients
- Liaising directly with stores, depots and clients to ensure our parcel solution is operating smoothly, and delivering value to both our business and customers
- Using vehicle tracking technology to ensure that our vehicles collect and deliver our customer's parcels at the correct time and with high accuracy
- Using a variety of Microsoft Office applications along with business intelligence systems to monitor the flow of parcels around our national network
- Working closely with the team leaders to ensure that performance trends and issues are highlighted so that we constantly improve our customer experience
- Parcel investigation and incident resolution using a variety of methods to track and locate parcels that have been misplaced in our network so that our customer is not inconvenienced
What you'll need:
- Experience in a customer focused contact centre preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management alike
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, computer literate and able to learn new systems
- Investigative and analysis skills
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A talent for problem solving and the ability to apply judgement based on the situation
You will need to be available immediately to register with us, interview at short notice and start the new role as soon as possible.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.