Bolton, Greater Manchester
£12000 - £17077 per annum
11 months ago
Is Customer Service your speciality?
Due to our commitment to our customers and staff we are expanding in the UK market and are looking for a self-driven and confident First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser to join our vibrant call centre operation.
First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser Responsibilities:
- Administer low value building claims on behalf of UK insurers
- Data input and checking of claims to web based claims management system
- Scanning of insurance documents and upload to the claims management system
- Insurance policy mail preparation
- Inbound call response
- Outbound calls to customers scheduling surveyor appointment
First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to GCSE standard A-C English, Maths and / or IT as a minimum
What we offer:
- £12,000 to £15,000 depending on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 20 holiday plus bank holidays
If you have the skills we require and thrive in a fast paced target driven environment please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all sections of the community. This post is subject to the Disclosure & Barring Service checking process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12,000.00 to £17,077.00 /year