Morley, West Yorkshire
£16575 - £18408 per annum + parking, subsidized canteen
11 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Various shifts including evenings and weekends
Full time 37.5 hours
£16,575 increasing to £18,408 after 3 months
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities Customer Service Advisors who are available for an immediate start within a busy customer service department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp to perm contract
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £16,575 to £18,408 (£9.44ph) after 3 months
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling customer queries and complaints via the phone and emails and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and friendly manner
- Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer.
- Dealing with external queries
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility required due to working days, evenings and weekends
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- A quick learner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
- Share Information and work comfortably within a team.
- Basic computing skills
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course