Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19499 - £19500 per annum + subsidized canteen, holiday allowance
30 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
Leeds city centre
£19,500 per Annum
37.5 hours per week
Would you like to work in a multinational corporation with a "family feel"? Is career progression what you look for in your next role? Do you want to work for a company who cares about all of their stakeholders? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities Customer Service Advisors who are available for an immediate start within a busy customer resolutions team. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- £19,500 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
- Access to internal intranet where further opportunities are advertised
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling escalated inbound customer complaints from the Leeds and Manilla contact centres
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Giving a solution to the customers problem and leaving the customer with a positive impression of the organisation
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- A quick learner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
- Share Information and work comfortably within a team.
- Basic computing skills
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course