Morley, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.44 per hour + parking, subsidized canteen
6 months ago
Are you a passionate, dedicated individual with a desire to provide a service to customers that is of the highest standard? Do you hold experience of working in a busy team that have allowed you to exhaust your skill set of multi-tasking and taking it in your stride? Brilliant - you may be the person we need!
Our client is a large, global leader who have a desire to ensure that each customer and colleague feel valued and appreciated. A role has become available which plays a key part in their Morley branch within their Service Team. The role will require you work between 8am to 8pm 5 days out of 7 so will require availability on the weekends.
Full Time 37.5 working hours, Rotational weekends. operating hours between 8am till 8pm.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Pay rate £9.44 per hour
- Free on-site parking
- Experience of working for a large global business
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling customer complaints and queries in regards to customers online orders via written means
- Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer.
- Dealing with external queries.
To be successful within this role you will need to have the following skill set and attributes:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and relate to each individual customer.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer.
- Previous customer service experience desirable.
If you believe you can add value to this team, and can demonstrate sound knowledge and skill set as required, then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course.