Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£16500 - £17000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client is an established and successful family run business who have the privilege of being the UK's leading retailer in their industry. As a company, our client believe that their industry should serve its customers with integrity, sincerity and kindness, and are very excited to be able to offer the right individual a role in their customer service returns department.
The Job Role:
Full time - Customer Service Returns Administrator
Based in Huddersfield
Working within a very busy customer service team and warehouse departments
- This role will require excellent communication skills both written and verbally, as the right candidate will be speaking to customers via email, telephone or live chat and establishing reason for return.
- You will be creating returns numbers, recording and updating the information onto a computerised system. Therefore it is imperative that you have a good eye for detail to ensure accuracy.
- Booking in all returns received into the warehouse, including quality checks assessing for any damage, ensuring all administrative tasks are complete with all data entered clearly and correctly.
- To own the return right through to completion to ensure that the customer has received excellent service from start to finish.
- Returning all goods back to supplier on a weekly basis, ensuring all information is inputted correctly and clearly onto the computerised system and booking courier collections.
- The job role is very varied and is based in the warehouse department. It will also require some manual handling of boxes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Capable of completing tasks in a timely manner with outstanding levels of accuracy
- The ability to work independently or part of a team
- Flexible to assist with other company roles when required
The ideal candidate will be given full on the job training with a 4 week probationary period, with a view to becoming a permanent staff member after satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
This is an exciting opportunity and if you think you are the ideal person for it - please apply now!