£18000 - £19000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Position: Customer Service
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.00
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Dukinfield. Who are looking for an experience Customer Service advisor to join their team.
This is a full time, Temporary to Permanent position.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfil customers needs, support the customer where possible and guide to positive results
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to Billing, placing all orders, correct measurements and material.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Handling issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements
- Setting up visits for Sales personal with new and existing customers to enhance the customer base and bring in potential new orders.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Being tactful, courteous and understanding
- Being an excellent communicator and listener
- Being trustworthy and efficient
- Being tolerant and persistent
- Being passionate about quality service
- Being able to work in collaboration with other people
- Being able to aptly handle stressful situations
- Being able to resolve conflict
- Being able to work on own initiative