Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£16500 - £17500 per annum
11 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Huddersfield who are seeking 2 experienced customer service administrators to join the team
This is a great opportunity join a thriving team who work in a fast paced environment.
Our client are looking for somebody that has experience of working in a fast moving office environment, that has excellent communication skills, is organised, and can work well within a team.
Duties and responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Handling a high level of incoming calls and emails efficiently and effectively
- Directing telephone calls appropriately to other departments and take detailed messages where appropriate
- Taking responsibility for the customer services inbox to ensure that emails are responded to efficiently and appropriately
- Accurate data entry skills
- Updating database systems in order to maintain up to date records and customer profiles
- Liaising with satellite offices
- Developing and maintain professional working relationships with customers
- Performing other tasks as necessary to ensure smooth operation throughout the department and/or company
For this role it is essential that you have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook. It is also essential that you have previous customer services experience, and that you possess great organisation skills.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.