Oldham, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a Data Analyst on behalf of our client, to join their team in Oldham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and reputable business, that is going through an exciting period of growth.
The Data Analyst will collate, present and analyse business data in order to enable to continuous improvement of the customer experience.
The objective of this role is to identify the data sources, pull these together in a workable format, and then build them into dashboards for ongoing analysis.
Duties will include:
- Identifying data sources across multiple teams and departments and implement processes for the collection of data
- Investigate the integrity of the data, ensure it always tells the truth
- Be on the lookout for new things to measure that will drive efficiency and the customer experience
- Build functional dashboards in PowerBI for many areas of the business
- Hold regular meetings with different departments to help them to interpret the data and the trends
- Work with finance to deliver per customer cost and revenue analysis
- Always be looking for value and savings across the business
- Develop our management information for our customers
Our client are looking for a self-starter that is organised, thorough and can work independently.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have advanced analytical skills, and are able to spot opportunities for improvements based on data.
It is also essential that you have experience across many areas of data, including creating dashboards and building data warehouses.
Our client use Microsoft PowerBI software - to be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience with this software.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.