Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £9.44 per hour + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Data Entry Administrator
Would you like to work in a multinational corporation with a "family feel"? Is career progression what you look for in your next role? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for Data Entry Administrators who are available for an immediate start within a busy HR Shared Service department.
- Temporary ongoing position
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff discounts
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
- Working towards targets
- Dealing with HR related information so a high degree of confidentiality required
To be successful within this role you will have the following:
- Possesses accurate data entry skills
- Has the ability to priories workload
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good team working skills with a flexible approach
- Experience of SAP, Kenexa and PeopleSoft desirable
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available to start work.
A registration with mpeople will be required prior to interview with client, please ensure you are available for this. If you are interested, please ring our office on 0113 271 2666.