Morley, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.97 per hour + parking, subsidized canteen
about 2 months ago
Data Entry Administrator
37.5 hours per week
8:00am to 8:00pm
Free parking onsite, subsidised canteen, staff discounts
Would you like to work in a multinational corporation with a "family feel"? Is career progression what you look for in your next role? Do you want to work for a company who cares about all of their stakeholders? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for Data Entry Administrators who are available for an immediate start within a busy HR Shared Service department.
They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temporary ongoing position
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff discounts
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
- Working towards targets
- Dealing with HR related information so a high degree of confidentiality required
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Possesses accurate data entry skills
- Has the ability to priories workload
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good team working skills with a flexible approach
- Experience of SAP, Kenexa and PeopleSoft desirable but not essential
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. An interview with mpeople Recruitment will take place in Leeds so please make sure that you are available to attend.