Morley, West Yorkshire
£8.50 - £9.5 per hour + parking, subsidized canteen
9 months ago
37.5 hours per week
£8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for Data Entry Clerks who are available for an immediate start within a busy HR Shared Service department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp to perm contract
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
- Onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
- Working towards targets
- Dealing with HR related information so a high degree of confidentiality required
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Possesses accurate data entry skills
- Has the ability to priories workload
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good team working skills with a flexible approach
- Experience of SAP, Kenexa and PeopleSoft desirable
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds so please make sure that you are available to attend.