Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£24000 - £26000 per annum
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic company based in Huddersfield who requires an experienced Data Processor from the mail / print industry. Excellent opportunity to join an expanding company that supports the staff in achieving their full potential.
- Process data for Direct Mail Packs using Excel / Cygnus
- Set documents for print production using Print Shop Mail Software and / or PrES Connect software
- Work to a brief and liaising with Client Services Account Managers and production heads to ensure smooth processing of work
- Help other members of the Data Team when required
- Understand sales / client requirements when working to a written data brief
- Thoroughly check internal proofs for both data and artwork to ensure integrity
- Respond to client requirements in a timely manner
- Offer support to members of the Client Services Team
- Ensure data software is up-to-date at all times
- Any additional duties or responsibilities management deem necessary and within reason.
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search