Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Design Engineer and want to work for a global company who have outstanding staff retention? If you are experienced within hydraulics, hold a HNC/HND in Engineering, proficient in the use of 3D Inventor as well as AutoCAD, then this could be just the role for you. Offering superb benefits, the list is endless!
- Demonstrate ability to work individually when necessary but also collaboratively with related Engineering persons to produce designs and components in line with company design standards within project timeframes.
- Design concept and layout work, 3D modelling and related Engineering drawing creation and release.
- Interpretation of schematic hydraulic circuits and translation of those schematics into physical applications - utilising hydraulic hoses/fittings, brackets and fasteners etc
- Close co-ordination with Development shop staff for prototype building
- Promote and maintain a team ethic in the PRS Engineering area
- Liaise with Quotes/Hydraulics/C&A teams when necessary
- Liaise with Quality/Supply Chain when necessary
- You will have worked as a Design Engineer
- Hold an HNC/HND in an appropriate Engineering discipline
- Relevant experience, preferably with Powered Roof Supports but other suitable design experience will be considered
- Proficiency in the use of 3D Inventor and suitable skills in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft application software such as Word, Excel and Power-point
- Organised methodical approach with great attention to detail
- Demonstrate experience of working to and successfully meeting tight deadlines
- May be required to travel abroad to visit customers/suppliers or PRS assembly facilities
If you are a Design Engineer then this company will offer you a salary of £45,000, you will be working a 37.5 hour working week,be given free on site parking, excellent pension plus many more benefits.