Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £19000 per annum + Plus benefits
9 months ago
- Preparation of final documentation packages for final handover to clients
- Assist in continuous improvement of document control processes, procedures and information management as per ISO 9001:2008.
- Assist with bids, as may be needed from time to time.
- Ensure all work personally undertaken is carried out in compliance with current H&S rules and safety systems, and is in line with the requirements of the duty of care document.
- Provide occasional cover for switchboard duties as required.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all document control activities on assigned projects.
- Adhere to company processes and procedures with regards document control routines and functions.
- Deliver project document control services in accordance with clients' requirements for projects.
- Transmittal of documents to and from clients.
- Control and verification of incoming documentation.
- Good understanding of technical documentation for ensuring it is correct and complete.
- Electronic filing and archiving of documentation within the project
- Control and manage electronic and hard copy documents between project team and external parties. Maintain trace-ability of project documentation.
- Prepare document status reports for internal use and toward Clients.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. If you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.