Up to £65000 per annum + + Professional Fees + Bonus
3 months ago
£65,000 + Bonus
Block or Regular Locum available
Bath & Bristol
The Company-Domiciliary Optometrist
Domiciliary Optical Healthcare Provider seeking a 3-5 day Optometrist in Bath.
A highly regarded Company with an excellent reputation, this UK Leading Domiciliary Company Make a Lasting Difference in the Community by helping those who are not able to visit a Practice for an eye examination by a Qualified Optometrist.
If you are a Value Driven Optometrist who Wants to Develop whilst having Autonomy and Making a Difference for those need it most; then we encourage you to apply below.
Key Advantages - Domiciliary Optometrist
* Cutting edge mobile Equipment
* No Weekends
* Be Accompanied by a fully qualified Dispensing Optician At All Times and be driven from Examination to Examination
* Advise on Ophthalmic Issues and liaise with Nursing staff in order to Provide Premium Care for Vulnerable Patients
* The opportunity to work for an Established, Highly Regarded Company
* Opportunity to be part of a Supportive Team who go the Extra Mile for both the patients and their colleagues
* Training in Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Blepharitis and Macular Degeneration
* The Opportunity to see Complex Cases of Pathology frequently
Details and Requirements - Domiciliary Optometrist
* NO Weekend Work
* Full or Part Time Position (3-5days)
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Domiciliary Optometrist
* Up to £65,000 + Professional Fees + Bonus
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.