Worsley, Greater Manchester
15 days ago
Are you an ambitious and hard-working individual with the drive to succeed? Are you looking to work for an exciting role within a fast-growing business that can offer great opportunities for progression and development?
Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for an Ecommerce & Digital Content Executive for our client in Worsley.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this individual will be responsible for creating on brand content across Email, Socials and Website to drive online traffic and sales through the website. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing promotional plan across all Social, Email and Website
- Working with Content Executive to design, build and execute Marketing Emails
- Managing automated Email Activity
- Creating engaging and SEO optimised blog posts
- Managing posts on all Social Media Channels - Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Twitter
- Following competitors, trends, and new platforms, and identify any room for growth
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting on social channels
- Maintaining product listings, category curation, and price management
- Assisting with merchandising of product listing pages
- Conduct market research and analyse competitors' products, content, and prices
- Support the website manager with ad hoc on-site projects and web developments
To be considered for this role that you have at least 1 YEARS' experience within a similar role. It is also essential that you have experience with Adobe Illustrator or a similar graphics editing software.
Our client are looking for somebody with a strong work ethic, this is positive and ambitious, and that has a strong desire to succeed. For this role it is also essential that you are organised and have a strong attention to detail and are also very creative.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.