Bury, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
26 days ago
Job purpose summary:
To support, enable and enhance the successful, professional and profitable running of the company by supporting the eCommerce Executive, relating to issues from launch of site, day to day running and exit from site. Also, to support the Office Manager as needed in key responsibilities listed below.
This position is office based although there may be some requirement to attend off site trade events.
- eCommerce - manage online product lifecycle (product setup to launch through in life and exit from site).
- eCommerce - maintain accuracy of all product information and imagery on site to ensure a great customer experience.
- Maximise sales through effective visual merchandising and categorization of product on the website.
- Optimise product recommendations to increase sales through cross-sells and up-sells.
- Conduct daily site walk-throughs to discover any errors or mistakes and ensure swift corrections.
- Set up online promotions
- Support the eCommerce Executive with any reporting and on-site analysis covering key digital metrics (average order value, items per order, conversion rate and revenue).
- Take the lead on answering the telephone and handling queries as needed. Responding promptly to all customer and consumer enquiries.
- Manage key accounts as set by the Commercial Manager
- Respond promptly to any, and all, emails in a timely manner.
- Process outgoing post daily and stationery orders weekly.
- Update samples spreadsheet as needed (daily or weekly).
- GMP Audit
- Ongoing development of customer relationships through telephone and email conversations, follow up promptly
- Efficient and effective execution of duties within agreed time scales. Methodical and logical approach to working is essential
- Report any irregularities immediately to your Manager
- Following instructions and asking appropriate questions
- Taking on new duties as and when this is appropriate
- Keep an honest and clear record of your daily timekeeping
- Passion for online retail and generating sales revenue
Work based competencies:
- Competency in typing accurately and with agreed level of speed
- Competency in IT including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Strong communication skills including excellent telephone manner
- Excellent note taking and message taking
- Accurate use of the electronic postal scales
- Understanding and accurately using the filing system
- Responsibly shredding confidential and other papers