West End, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Mpeople Education is a fresh, bold and innovative business and have a unique opportunity for a person to join our currently successful team. The role is based within the Employability Team which is part of Mpeople Education who are a part of Mpeople Recruitment Services and the Major Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and cold calling to employers and businesses to identify and secure suitable work placement opportunities.
- Building and developing on-going relationships with employers to promote links between the education sector, businesses and Mpeople Education.
- Successfully presenting work placement programmes to young people/students
- Liaising closely with college/school staff and their students to best match them to suitable work placement opportunities
- Demonstrate the effective, efficient and accurate use of recording data in the execution of your daily tasks.
- Attending relevant client meetings, networking and employer fairs as appropriate
- Conducting Health and Safety assessment checks on employer premises
- Working cooperatively as part of the a team
- Completing weekly KPI reports.
Your experience will demonstrate:
- You are a proven and successful networker and has a clear understanding of the work experience process
- You have experience in selling work placement opportunities to students
- You are Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- You have Excellent presentation skills
- An Ability to multi task and meet demanding deadlines
What is in it for you?
At Mpeople Education we will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognizing your achievements and rewarding them appropriately, all this in a professional but fun environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then click apply now. Good Luck on your application!