Oldham, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Are you a skilled Export Merchandiser? Do you have strong Excel skills with experience of managing critical path?
Mpeople Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced export merchandiser for our client based in Oldham.
- Initial selection meeting preparation.
- Ensuring all information is being filled in on Critical Paths and Intake Sheets.
- Liaise closely with studio on new designs.
- Setting up new lines on the system.
- Managing the product pool in terms of selected/deselected lines.
- Complete product lists with all relevant information.
- Liaise with Quality on initial product checks, ensure all Quality aspects are carried out.
- Chasing and approving packaging from the factories.
- Organising weekly Critical Path meetings.
- Handling customer complaints on products/liaising with Quality.
- General customer service.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Enthusiastic & able to work cooperatively with different departments
- Able to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong system knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not being successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.