£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Field Marketing Assistant ( Maternity Cover)
Basic Salary : £25,000- £28,000 plus many core benefits
We are recruiting for a Field Marketing Assistant within our busy team. Implementing Business Units strategy and guidelines locally, and plans and executes all local and/or vertical marketing campaigns and activities according to Business Unit marketing plan in order to support the development of the local business assigned.
* Plans local and/or vertical resources and marketing budgets, monitors and reports expenditures accordingly.
* Monitors lead follow-ups by sales team, within agreed SLA and notify Sales Manager of breaches.
* Ensures adherence to given guidelines and processes for the work procedures assigned.
* Drives European marketing campaigns locally (advertising, tele-marketing, direct marketing,...).
* Localizes centrally provided marketing material, websites, newsletters, press releases, collateral, price lists.
* Selects appropriate local communication media and develop local advertisements.
* Plans, drives and organizes local leads (events, direct marketing campaigns), and ensures leads are qualified.
* Qualifies, selects and leads cooperation with creative or event agencies for local campaigns
What we are looking for: Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
* Business degree majoring Marketing or its equivalent is of advantage
* Experience in marketing and event management required (2 years+)
* Background in the IT industry preferred
* Experience of practical application of GDPR and data compliance legislation Personal Attributes
* Very strong communication skills
* Fluent in English
* Very good MS Office skills
* Versed in Content Management Systems and CRM Tools