Oldham, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £22000 per annum
6 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a vibrant and efficient Finance Assistant to join a rapidly growing business in Oldham.
Hours: 9am-5pm (can be flexible on start & finish times)
Salary: Up to £22,000 + AAT study support
Holidays: 21 days holiday + statutory
Free onsite parking
May be some intermittent remote working due to Covid
You would be reporting to the Transactional Finance Manager, assisting the accounts team with the day to day running of the accounts function. My client is looking for someone with a positive and vibrant nature who will fit in well with the friendly team. You must have the ability to learn and adapt as well as have the confidence to contribute ideas in regards to improvements.
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Dealing with queries on both debtors and creditors
- Statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Assisting Transactional Finance Manager with various tasks - Updating Accruals / Prepayments / Fixed Asset Registers
- Other Tasks as and when required.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in an accounts team (minimum 1 years' experience)
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills will be highly beneficial
- Experience on Sage software would aslo be beneficial
- Keen eye for detail
- Great time management
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.