- Location: Tameside
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sophie Regan
- Sector: Accountancy & Finance
- Salary: £Competitive Salary - £
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 1 month ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join a fast paced, successful manufacturing business in Tameside.
33 Days Holiday
Private Medical & Life Assurance
- Preparing, reconciling, and posting nominal journals
- Accruals & prepayments
- Maintaining relevant spreadsheets
- Maintaining the Asset Register
- Reconciling system spreadsheets & nominal ledgers
- Preparing the journal for depreciation
- Producing analysis reports
- P&L and balance sheet
- Compilation of the monthly board reports for the board meetings.
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Submitting FPS and liaise with outside agencies such as HMRC.
- Covering all duties of the Management Accountant as required as well as completing additional assignments as directed by Finance Director.
- Management of the Purchase Ledger Department, revalue and reconcile Sales Ledger controls prior to month end closure.
- Reconciling and submitting VAT returns and to liaise with auditors during and after Audit
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience within a similar role (3 years minimum)
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential
- Experience managing a small transactional team
- AAT/CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification needed
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.