Bolton, Greater Manchester
£12000 - £17077 per annum
6 months ago
Due to our commitment to our customers and staff we are expanding in the UK market and are looking for a self-driven and confident First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser to join our vibrant call centre operation.
First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser Responsibilities:
- Administer low value building claims on behalf of UK insurers
- Data input and checking of claims to web based claims management system
- Scanning of insurance documents and upload to the claims management system
- Insurance policy mail preparation
- Inbound call response
- Outbound calls to customers scheduling surveyor appointment
First Response Admin / Customer Service Adviser Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to GCSE standard A-C English, Maths and / or IT as a minimum
What we offer:
- £12,000 to £15,000 depending on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 20 holiday plus bank holidays
If you have the skills we require and thrive in a fast paced target driven environment please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all sections of the community. This post is subject to the Disclosure & Barring Service checking process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12,000.00 to £17,077.00 /year