Leeds, West Yorkshire
25 days ago
Temporary Foundation Coordinator
Start date: Monday 28th September
Finish date: Friday 13th November
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an administrative foundation coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The role will undertake the due diligence and compliance checks for charities applying for funding. Key elements of the role will include desk research to confirm the authenticity of the charities applying, ensuring their purpose and remit meet the funding criteria and confirming all the relevant information for processing their application is provided. The role will also involve calling charities and clients to confirm details.
Please be aware elements of this role will be repetitive and attention to detail is key. Full training will be provided.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsive to requests with a solution focused approach
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Patient, compassionate manner
- Positive, teamwork ethos
- An interest in the charity sector or previous experience is desirable but not essential