Normanton, West Yorkshire
15 days ago
A leader in their field, our client based in the Normanton area are looking to expand their team by adding a Fuel Controller who will assist in the smooth and efficient day to day running of the Fuel Department Function within the Depot.
To work flexibly as a member of the fuel team and provide a customer focused admin service to both Internal and external customers. Working full time and liaising with hire desk controller, service managers and supervisors, drivers, depot staff and directors. Hours between 8am - 5pm, 40 hours per week, competitive salary based on experience.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all contracts on Fuel Management and ensuring all deliveries meet requirements.
- Ensure all requests are taken in detail and processed correctly.
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of workshop jobs onto the company InspHire system to minimise account queries and potential credits.
- Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes.
- Liaise with external tanker companies for timely deliveries ensuring accurate delivery details are supplied.
- Additional administration duties.
- Control deliveries via the depot based refueller. Including utilisation of correct vehicles.
- Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
- Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a polite and professional manner as trained.
- Ensure own individual knowledge is enhanced by constantly aiming to learn/improve and taking on board training as necessary.
- Monitor strategic sets on hire via telemetry for optimum refuelling.
- Arrange bulk deliveries of lubricants for all depots.
- Raising Purchase Orders and ensuring correct process is followed.
- Maintain company calibration spreadsheet for all electrical test equipment.
- Observe and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure good relationships with suppliers whilst negotiating the best commercial rates on a weekly basis.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Carry out any reasonable ad-hoc duties requested by your direct Line Manager or the Management Team.
Requirements, skills and qualifications for this role:
- Must be competent on Microsoft Excel.
- GCSE in English & Maths.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages.
- Administration experience.
- Worked with InspHire is desirable however, training will be provided.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to ensure the work gets done in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to follow company policy and procedures.
If you feel you suit the above criteria, have the necessary experience, and could prove to be an asset to the business, please apply today with an up to date CV which highlights your interest in this particulary vacancy.