Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team of a well-established business in the South Manchester area.
9am-5.30pm (4.15pm finish on Fridays)
Up to £25,000 per annum
25 days holiday + statutory
- Matching, batching, coding of invoices
- Paying suppliers - BACS payments
- Statement Reconciliations
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Dealing with queries
- Liaising with internal sales & admin team
- Any other Ad hoc duties requested by the Finance Manager
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Fluent German language skills are essential - verbal & written
- Experience working within Purchase Ledger (minimum 2 years' experience)
- Ability to effectively manage high volumes of invoices
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with strong organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.