Global Key Account Manager Animal Health & Nutrition
- Location: EMENA
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Alexandra Guy
- Sector: Animal Health & Nutrition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 2 months ago
This is a fantastic role with a world leading company partnering with another global leader in Animal Nutrition.
You will have ultimate responsibility to increase this company’s business working in partnership with a manufacturer of feed on a world-wide basis. To achieve this goal you will work with regional teams to develop and manage global relationships, manage trials of the company’s products.
In addition, you will facilitate global contract negotiations keeping the company positioned such that they defend their existing business and margins.
• Develop relationships with Key Decision Makers in Marketing and Technology with their partner who operate in Feed and Nutrition, Premix and Nutrition and Risk Management
• Help facilitate Executive level meetings between the two company’s Senior Management such that they can leverage these relationships in areas that will lead to new opportunities;
• Design and help execute animal and laboratory trials to prove the efficacy of their products at their partners research sites;
• Work with regional offices to develop and manage global relationships while working with a team of complex Account Managers within the business units to 1) set directives, 2) formulate strategic account plans, 3) do market and product segmentations, and 4) execute on plans;
• Travel to all significant their partners locations (both inside the US and outside the US) to identify opportunities in regional markets and help facilitate adoption of those technologies
• Facilitate the negotiation of Global Supply Agreements that are acceptable to all the company’s Regional Agrifood Companies and to both their partners Feed and Nutrition and Premix and Nutrition;
• Coordinate pricing of the products on a global basis such that regional differences in pricing can be supported and explained
• University degree with 10+ years of experience, Master’s degree with 7+ years or PhD with 4 years of experience in animal nutrition or similar;
• As a global position, experience in international business is a requirement. Fluent English required while a second and third language are highly desirable;
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills;
• Strategic/Complex Account Management experience;
• Multi-regional experience would be preferred;
• Marked leadership skills;
• Knowledge of and ability to design and manage feed trails for a variety of species;
• Diligently and effectively manage conflicts;
• Sales management and marketing courses are a plus;
• A business-minded manager with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to provide leadership, set priorities, work across business lines and meet timetables leading to the attainment of goals;
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time both within the United States and internationally;
• A high degree of personal motivation, a desire to make an immediate contribution and a distinct sense of urgency.
This role will reward you handsomely and offers bonus, car allowance and other benefits
Please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 113 385 8479
Please note, should you not receive a response with 5 working days, please accept this as not being successful.
Mpeople Recruitment cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis.
Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.