Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Plus benefits
about 1 year ago
Digital Merchandiser/Graphic Design/E-commerce
£20K - £25K plus benefits - some movement depending on experience
A Bit About Us
Our client a leading organisation within their textiles industry seeking an experienced Digital Merchandiser to join a well established team.
Duties and experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active team player to join our small and extremely busy marketing department.
This is a key role in the re-launch and growth of the companies digital presence so you must be ready to own the online presentation of the product range from your first day and be keen to develop with the team.
What About You?
the ideal candidate will require proven experience within a similar Digital Merchandising role ideally in fashion, crafts or another creative industry. You'll have an excellent eye for layout and a finely-framed image and exceptional attention to detail which allows you to compile accurate content from multiple sources and upload and distribute it rapidly.
- Product Range Own getting the product range onto the companies site - ensuring all details are up to date and accurate
- Product Rankings & Search Optimise product listings and search rankings according to sales and customer behaviour
- Images Work with product teams to ensure all products have up to date images, captions and meta data
- Product Copy & Content Optimise product copy and content for all products
- Site & Navigation Make recommendations for improving findability and customer experience on site
- E-comm Partners Deliver accurate content to retail customers in their preferred format to support a consistent online message,
- Trading Calendar Work with commercial and sales teams to devise a trading calendar that maximises seasonal opportunities
- Marketing Liaise with the marketing and group ecommerce teams to ensure we maximise the potential of paid and organic channels and campaigns
- Reporting Responsible for weekly and monthly ecommerce reporting
- You will need to be detail oriented, highly organised, deadline driven and flexible
- Proven previous experience within ecommerce or digital marketing and can demonstrate
- analytical skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- written and verbal communication skills
If you would like any further details on the above role please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.