Leeds, West Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
Head of Marketing
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
We are seeking a, driven, self-starter to be responsible for a marketing department and specifically the growth and delivery of incoming high net worth investor leads to the sales team.
This is an important, exciting and challenging role within a fast growing company and the person will be responsible for heading up the marketing department and driving it forward, ensuring regular investor leads are delivered to the sales team. Their are no direct reports within this role.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the marketing department.
- Targeting the High Net Worth Individual demographic through various mediums.
- Lead generation activity to support sales function in the UK
- Organisation of existing client database
- Organising and managing the in-house database CRM system and marketing database to ensure effective prospect marketing and sales profiling
- Responsible for creating and delivering content to the existing database and maintaining regular interaction
- Customisation of CRM as per the needs of Reporting and Review
- Reporting on monthly marketing spend, lead generation, website traffic and email marketing
- Providing insights and recommendations on new marketing activity based on reporting and feeding back to Marketing and Sales
- Use Google Analytics to provide data driven recommendations upon site improvements to increase goal conversion and traffic
- Writing, posting and promoting targeted blog content to drive SEO
- Ensure values and key messaging appears properly throughout marketing material
- Drive client and prospect engagement via posts across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn covering property launches, content promotion, industry news, brand promotion
- Maintenance of two websites including property portfolio, news and blogs, PR
- SEO activity to increase organic search traffic including link building
- Reputation and brand building activity
- Suggesting evidence-based improvements to strategy Lead Generation & Third-Party Advertising Sourcing
- Property marketing experience
- Someone looking for a challenge
- Interested in growing and running a marketing division
- Self motivated
- Highly driven
- Can do attitude
- Relevant Marketing degree or equivalent
- property marketing: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 2 years (Required)