Normanton, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Plus benefits
7 days ago
Temp to Perm
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-6 for training and then will be 10-7 once trained plus on a rota to do a Saturday or Sunday, must be flexible with working these hours
Strong Excel is required for this role
- Responsible for smooth running of Key Accounts and/or General Orders.
- Ensure all on/off hire orders are taken in detail and processed correctly.
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of orders onto the company system to minimise account queries and potential credits.
- Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes.
- Advise Transport Department of any necessary movements within a timely manner.
- Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
- Achieve all targets and KPI's that are set for individuals/Administration team - example month end target for posting invoiceseach month.
- Create, post invoices to Sage daily,
- Check daily all off hires due from awaiting off hire report and update Line Manager of progress if there are any delays.
- Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Other ad-hoc administrative office duties
If you would like any further details, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a Recruitment Business Acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.