Morley, West Yorkshire
£8.96 - £8.97 per hour + parking, subsidized canteen
10 months ago
HRSS Call Handler
8:00am to 8:00pm
£8.97ph per hour
Free parking onsite, subsidised canteen, staff discounts
- Would you like to work in a multinational corporation with a "family feel"?
- Do you want to work for a company who cares about all of their stakeholders?
Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for HRSS Call Handlers who are available for an immediate start within a busy HR Shared Service department.
They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp ongoing
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £8.97 per hour
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Staff discounts
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Responding to and resolving customer questions and issues both over the phone and in writing
- Correctly processing tasks and activities requested by customers through a ticket resolution system or by telephone and e-mail
- Preparing and providing information for customers, requesting additional information as required and updating management about significant customer issues
- Updating the HR system to show progress of completion and or resolution of tickets, identifying exceptions and items for escalation
- Collaborating with managers, team leaders, team colleagues, customers and other business partners
- Completion of people administration tasks , recommending ways to improve the ways we do things where it would benefit the customer experience
- Adapting to and learning from change, challenges and feedback
- Contribute to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to policy and process; validating the accuracy of data received in order to complete or resolve the customer request
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
You will need to be organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise your own work load. Ideally, you will have call and administration experience however, IT and Microsoft Excel skills are essential. You will possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills, and capable of speaking to customers on the telephone
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A talent for problem solving and the ability to apply judgement based on the situation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in planning and prioritising your own workload
- The ability to adapt and work flexibly with changing work demands and tasks
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds so please make sure that you are available to attend