Bolton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £37000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you an experienced HR Manager who is CIPD Qualified? Do you want to work for an outstanding established company who are at the forefront in their industry and are experiencing growth? If you enjoy autonomy and want the opportunity to make a difference within the organisation, then this could just be the role for you. Working for a friendly and personable company who really do value their employees. You will be based in modern offices and a salary of up to £37,000 is on offer along with benefits.
- Implement and review contracts of employment
- Work closely with payroll
- Implement HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Conduct disciplinaries and grievances
- Assist managers with staff training
- Conduct and implement staff inductions
- Keep up to date with employee legislation
- Assist with company acquisitions
- Liaise with the board of Directors regarding strategy moving forward
- You will be an experienced HR Manager in a Generalist role and will be CIPD qualified
- You will have a proven track record of delivering and building on HR initiatives
- Experience with people plans
- You will have a strong depth of knowledge across the various specialist areas within HR and will be regarded as a trusted advisor by your senior colleagues on the leadership team.
- A great people manager
- Proven experience in a fast-paced changing environment
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
Working 37.5 hours, with a salary of up to £37,000 plus many benefits including working in a great family feel culture.