Bolton, Greater Manchester
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Installation Audio Visual Engineer
Basic Salary £23,000 - £28,000 plus over time
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm (plus overtime)
Candidates residing in Bolton , Blackburn, Bury, Farnworth, Westhoughton, Radcliffe, Walkden, Tyldesley, Atherton, Whitefield
Migrowth are pleased to be back working with our client who specialise in Audio Visual Integration in to the Corporate Sector
We are seeking AV Installation Engineer from a junior level through to senior, to support our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions such as installation of screens meeting rooms
You will be responsible for installation and commissioning of bespoke AV projects. A willingness to travel globally and a full clean driving license is key for the role.
* Rack building
* Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
* Installation of AV control systems
* Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
* Experience of Bespoke/Split room installation & commissioning
* Full commissioning of AV systems with AMX/Crestron/BiAmp/Extron technology
* Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones.
* Ability to read, understand and follow schematics
* Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
* Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
* Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW41
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry.