Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £23000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Internal Account Manager with strong communication and negotiation skills? Would you like to work for an established company who pride themselves in offering their customers a competitive service? Working in a supportive team environment you will be part of an expanding company who have a great culture and are offering a salary of £23,000 along with amazing incentives!
- Obtaining (prompting) enquiries from existing and potential customers.
- Regularly review allocated accounts with External Account Manager or Sales Manager identifying the future tactics to secure or develop the business.
- Negotiate payment terms with existing and potential customers to try to improve the return on investment.
- Use the pool of non allocated customers to win and develop business and eventually turn them into regular allocated customers
- Regularly discuss and review with customers any contract call off orders rescheduling with suppliers where necessary.
- Regularly review the customer credit limit to ensure that the stock level and incoming stock are taken into account.
- Quoting customers for their requirements promptly and within the timescales agreed either converting immediately into an order or recording clearly for future reference.
- Sourcing material to satisfy orders or enquires within the timescales agreed.
- Following up previous quotations in an organised manner converting into order or establishing and recording the reasons why lost.
- Ensure purchase orders are progressed with suppliers to ensure customer's orders are delivered on time.
- Entering customer's orders into the computer system promptly and accurately.
- Update and maintain customer records for all potential and existing customers.
- Strong sales skills
- It Competent
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- proven track record in account management
Working a 37.5 hour week, free on site parking, salary of up to £23,000 plus amazing individual awards and incentives