£17000 - £19000 per annum
7 days ago
Are you experienced within Internal Sales/Customer Service. Do you want to work for a well established company in a busy sales team environment? If you believe in providing outstanding customer service and have great attention to detail along with being able to multi- task then this could be your next move. Paying a salary of up to £19,000 along with benefits including on site parking.
- Quoting customers, advising stock levels and giving product advice
- Making outbound calls to lapsed and existing customers
- Liaising directly with suppliers in to gain pricing information.
- To liaise with the relevant inter-departmental personnel and customers regarding any issues with customer orders.
- Maintain and update central customer contact list
- Updating customer's websites to include the product range.
- Analysing spreadsheets, to monitor spend and product trends.
- Although mainly inbound calls, the successful candidate would be expected to make some outbound calls to established customers.
- To work as an integral member of the Sales Team and be prepared to offer support and help to all colleagues
- Experienced in providing outstanding customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Able to multi- task
- strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
You will be working a 37.5 working week along with a salary of up to £19,000 plus 21 days holiday, pension and free on site parking.