Blackburn, Lancashire, N. W. England, England
£18000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you experienced within Internal Sales and want to work for a rapidly expanding company within a small 'family' feel and fun environment? Are you self motivated and have a passion for building long term business relationships? If so then this could be the ideal role for you, immediate start available.
You will be given a portfolio of existing customers to look after as well as new ongoing sales leads and have the opportunity to pursue your own new business.
- Driving sales growth from new and existing customers.
- Attending annual tradeshows.
- Liaising effectively with all departments within the company to ensure first class customer service.
- Building strong customer relationships to ensure you are their first choice.
- Ensuring general administration is up to date.
- To demonstrate our company values consistently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A tenacious, driven work attitude.
- The ability to work towards sales targets.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both with customers and colleagues.
- Driven and self motivated
You will be working a 37.5 hour week, free on site parking, a basic salary of £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £25,000, increased holidays to 25 days plus bank holidays with length of service and pension scheme.