Horwich, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £23000 per annum
14 days ago
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Co-ordinator with strong customer service/internal sales experience and want to work for a very well established family business who have built a strong reputation in their industry? Do you like the sound of working in a small sales team where shared successes are really key ? there is a salary of £20K with OTE of £23K plus benefits. This role is an immediate start!
- To build and develop relationships with new and existing clients using desk based selling techniques.
- To process orders by phone, web and email.
- To be proactive to sales and generate quality sales leads for field sales colleagues (i.e. selling offers / promotions).
- To conduct market research as required.
- With guidance, to make outbound sales prospecting calls and develop all sales opportunities. To place orders in the correct manner ensuring payment is taken correctly.
- Answer all sales calls professionally and efficiently and deal with customer/ potential customer requests for information.
- To process orders and to ensure that all orders are dispatched with 100% accuracy and invoiced within the agreed delivery framework.
- To ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns.
- To work closely with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure that stock is at suitable levels and liaise with all other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled within the required time frame.
- To expedite/progress orders with Dispatch.
- Able to build excellent customer relationships
- Pro active with sales
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Sales order processing skills
- Quick learner and able to work with minimum supervision
- IT competent
You will be given a salary of £20,000 along with a team bonus of £3,000, on site parking plus 20 days holiday. Interviews to take place next week with a start date of 14th September