Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
SGG/INT SALES AD_1559132809
about 1 year ago
Internal Sales Administrator
Temporary with the possibility of a permanent role
Salary: starting at £18,000 per annum + bonuses
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm
Friday: 8.30am - 3pm
Holidays: 25 days plus 5 extra days at Christmas.
Internal Sales Administrator required to join our busy sales team the role is entirely office based. The candidate will need to have excellent customer service manners and will be required to work within a set territory to manage existing customer accounts and build new business
- Daily administrative duties including filing, invoicing and post will be required as a shared job.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer base in order to increase revenue. Job requires you to spend a minimum of 4-5hrs making outgoing calls per day.
- Identify and contact new potential customers within your given customer base.
- Answering incoming calls both to your direct line and the main company number - taking orders and dealing with customer queries.
- Work to performance related targets and achievable sales targets.
- Up-selling and direct selling to existing customer base.
- Maintain internal database and CRM system.
- Excellent, confident communication skills - ability to build relationships over the telephone.
- Experience in customer service to provide friendly and helpful advice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a busy team.
Please note that mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.