8 months ago
Are you experienced within an Internal Sales role? Do you have a passion to maintain and build customer relationships? If you would like to work for a well established company who pride themselves on their reputation within their industry then this could be the company for you. You will become part of a real team culture with the opportunity to develop your career. Salary upto £25,000.
- Ensure incoming telephone calls/emails are answered quickly and efficiently and dealt with in a timely professional manner.
- Actively make outbound calls/emails as required and follow up on quotes or order replenishment for all your customers.
- Accurately process sales orders, ensuring enough stock available to meet their requirements.
- Ensure price increases are passed on to all customers – to avoid losing % margin for your territory.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues with reference to sales orders & leads, technical enquiries, quotations, and stock levels (ROP’s)
- Prepare verbal or written quotations when requested by customers or Sales Reps. Ensure all quotations are followed up.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding samples, technical enquiries, negotiation on cost prices & lead times in conjunction with our Procurement team.
- Liaise with Accounts Dept.. regarding “Held orders” or “Over Credit Limit” Accounts and to resolve any sales invoice or purchase ledger queries.
- Follow prescribed internal administration systems to enable traceability and accountability, to ISO procedure manuals
- Self-motivated individual and strives to achieve monthly targets and objectives set
- IT Competent
- Experienced within an internal sales role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Salary of upto £25,000 plus potential monthly bonus, free on site parking, 22 days holiday, pension and healthcare.