about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an expanding organisation that is seeing exceptional growth and now requires an additional Internal Software Account Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for somoene wanting to progress their career with a company that provides excellent training and promotes from within.
- Be the first point of contact within the client for issues, price discrepancies, operational requirements related to quotes, orders, delivery of licences
- Be 1st point of contact for the customer's incumbent licensing customers.
- Be the "go to" person within the client for weirdware software requirements
- Seek out opportunities within the client to provide a managed solution of tail end software spend for its customer (existing and new)
- Achieve and maintain any agreement specific SLAs both in terms of customer delivery and vendor expectation/obligation
- Drive partnerships and collaborate with key vendors
- Learn about and stay informed about competitors, channel, best practice in procurement and software licensing
- At least 2+ Yrs. experience of working with unusual or none-core software (weirdware) vendors e.g. WinZip, K2 Blackpearl, JetBrains, Atlassian and MindJet, Solarwinds etc
What you can expect:
- A fast-paced and fun working environment
- A place where you can learn and your opinion is valued
- Workplace pension after 3 months service
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Free on-site parking at Cheshire office
- Training and development
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.